The Kia Optimafrom $41,000
Optima’s perfect balance fascinates you on first sight.
Eye-catching lines that draw admiring glances
Because strength and safety go hand in hand
Reinforced Average Body Strength
The steel members of the Optima body are engineered for substantial torsional rigidity, or resistance to twisting forces, so that bumps and jolts in the road are absorbed with precision, while impact forces during a collision are managed in ways that better protect the occupant space.
The Optima features hot-stamped components in 16 core stress areas on its chassis. The strengthened body structure helps provide improved crash protection and better driving dynamics. It is the foundation of a quieter ride.
The application of 119 meters of structural adhesive effectively enhances structural rigidity of the vehicle chassis, and minimizes noise, vibration and harshness for your smooth ride.
To help protect occupants and potentially reduce injuries in the event of a collision, the Kia Optima offers driver, front passenger, two front-side, and two side-curtain airbags, as well as a driver's knee airbag.
Inspiring technology for new levels of safety
Enjoy even more power and enhanced performance
Cutting-edge technology for maximum driving stability
2020 Optima SX
- LED Headlights
- Sport Front and Rear Bumpers
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- Dual Chrome Exhaust Tips (2.4L only)
- Panoramic Sunroof w/ Power Sunshade
- 7-Inch Touch-Screen Display
- 360 Surround View Monitoring System
- Steering-Wheel-Mounted Audio, Hands-Free Phone and Cruise Control Buttons
- 2.4 liter, Inline 4-cylinder, Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) /2.0liter
- 188 PS @ 6,000 rpm / 154 PS @ 6,200 RPM
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Myanmar Car of The Year Awards, Medium car year of the award 2017
- Next Green car Awards 2016 – Optima PHEV – Best Large Family Car
- Red Dot international Design Award – Kia Optima – Best of the Best award
- iF Design Awards - Kia Optima – ‘Product Design’ award